Gagabayan ni Jesus

0

Message received from Holy Spirit at 4am  confirmed through today's devotional: Gagabayan ni Jesus

Hindi ko alam lahat. May bagay na sana mangyari ayon sa kalooban ko kasi hindi naman masama yung gusto ko mangyari. But God's thoughts are higher than my thoughts and His ways are higher than my ways. 

Hindi ko lubos maunawaan kung bakit kailangan magkalayo. But God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. May plano si Lord. Hindi pa malinaw sa ngayon pero for sure may maganda Siyang plan. May gusto si Jesus ituro sa aming lahat. Sa ngayon at sa araw araw, magtiwala. Fix our eyes on Jesus.


- God lead the way para matunton namin ang NAIA terminal 1 kahit na overlook sign board at nagpaikot ikot kami
- Nakalimutan balikan nung driver ung license, we didn't know all this time he's driving without license but praise God it's just a license
- Umulan pero mas malakas si Lord kaysa sa ulan at sa mga itlog 
- God knew what's scheduled to happen this weekend kaya kahit nagYes me sa Exalt, He made sure I won't sing because I have to be with my family
- Okay lang umiyak kasi God is our comforter
- Offering God my broken heart because God cares
- Asking for courage to relay the message impressed on my heart and the words were spoken
- Ipagpatuloy ang worship and fellowship during challenging times because the best thing to do is to be in God's presence 

To JESUS Be All The Glory, Honor and Praise 



Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top