Depend on Jesus

0


“And when they heard this, they LIFTED THEIR VOICES to God with one accord and said, "O Lord, it is You..." 

(Acts 4:24, NASB)


REFLECTION:

  1. When I have lost my way and I am faced with difficulties, who do I look to for help?
  2. Do I depend on my own strength and knowledge to overcome?
  3. Or, do I rely on someone stronger -- Someone more SOVEREIGN?


ACTION POINT:

JESUS is the Head of the Church and the Savior of the Lost. In times of discouragement and frustration, I will get down on my knees and pray, open my eyes to JESUS, and depend on God’s sovereignty.


"You must depend on Christ only, drawing life and strength from Him. Just as you were taught the truth, continue to grow stronger in your understanding of it. And never stop giving thanks to God." (Colossians 2:7-9, ERV)


I will stand by my faith while also sharing His goodness, faithfulness, and truth to the people I encounter, especially to my family and friends. I will DEPEND on our Lord JESUS Christ and SHARE His GOSPEL!



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top