Clear Conscience from Jesus

0


 

I have previously committed to serve in Exalt on August 18, 2024 with rehearsal scheduled on August 17 morning. 


Then came another opportunity to sing in South Luzon Voices which I asked God if I should say YES to. It was inconvenient because the rehearsal is every Saturday morning in San Pablo. When the road is challenging, there must be something to look forward to. I was also prompted again by my colleague Ms. Mheann and Ms. Joy so I said YES. There may be a need to serve and glorify Jesus here. He will lead me. 


Not remembering my previous commitment to Exalt, my conscience was bothered because I hope to fulfill both commitments I made. I don't want to be hard on myself. I don't know the way out. I'm convicted to serve in Exalt because I made that commitment prior to my commitment in South Luzon Voices. 


Praise God for His provision. Coach Emman has prior commitment also. The team was deciding on whether to have afternoon rehearsal schedule or to just practice on our own and have resolved to  just resume rehearsal on August 24. 


Jesus came to rescue me from my troubles and granted me peace of mind and clear conscience. 


To Lord God Jesus be all the glory, honor and praise.


God Providing a Way Out

1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV) "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."

Psalm 34:19 (NIV) "The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all."

2 Peter 2:9 (NIV) "If this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment."


Maintaining a Clear Conscience

1 Timothy 1:5 (NIV) "The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
Acts 24:16 (NIV) "So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man."

Hebrews 13:18 (NIV) "Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way."

1 Peter 3:16 (NIV) "Keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander."


 



Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top