Thank You Jesus When Facing Financial Strugglles

0


 

Here are 10 statements of gratefulness to God, focusing on financial struggles as a single parent:


  1. "Thank You, Lord, that even when money is tight, You provide for our daily needs."
  2. "Thank You, Jesus, for giving me the strength to juggle work and parenting, even when it feels overwhelming."
  3. "Though I struggle financially, I praise You, Lord, for the wisdom You give me to manage what I have."
  4. "Thank You, God, for surrounding me with people who support me when I cannot do it alone."
  5. "I may not have all I want, but I thank You, Lord, for giving me and my children a roof over our heads."
  6. "Even in financial hardships, I trust that You, Lord, are teaching me to rely on Your provision."
  7. "Thank You, Lord, for showing me that my value and success as a parent are not measured by money, but by love and faith."
  8. "Though I wish I could give more to my children, I thank You, Lord, for teaching us the importance of contentment."
  9. "Thank You, Jesus, for being my ultimate provider when my finances fall short."
  10. "Even in moments of financial stress, I thank You, Lord, for the peace You provide that surpasses all understanding."

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top