Gracias Nuvali Laguna Review

0
May 14, 2023
Mother's Day Celebration

This is my first time at Gracia's. Don't know about this restaurant but was suggested by my sister. They serve Filipino dishes. 






I prefer to have lunch somewhere else because it's really a struggle to find parking space in Nuvali during weekends and at such time. But luckily, we found after endless searching 😅

The food at Gracia's is commendable. Masarap naman talaga ‼️

Since we're a big group (like 12), we opted to dine at the open area. 


What struck me most is the service charge 😅 I think it's 500 pesos. But the staff are very accommodating so it's okay.



So for the price, yeah well I think it's pricey. If I remember it correctly, our bill was more or less 5k. Comparing with other restaurants, I think we can manage good serving as well at around 3k-4k. Nonetheless, our family enjoyed the food and the service.


By the way, they served 3 of this which I don't recall what it was 😅 - treat for the mothers.

That's all ‼️ Enjoy dining ‼️



So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, 
do it all for the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top