"Christ-centered" Household

0


“Children, be obedient to your parents in all things, for this is well-pleasing to the Lord. Fathers, do not exasperate your children, so that they will not lose heart.”

(Colossians 3:20-21, NASB)


REFLECTION:

  1. Is my family fulfilling the universal Christian teaching of living with love and respect toward one another?
  2. Are we truly centered on Christ?
  3. Do I make sure to embrace God's teachings in my family?


ACTION POINT:

A home that does not have CHRIST as its Head and does not follow the biblical principles of our Lord JESUS is a home that will surely suffer.


In my pursuit of living a Christ-centered life, I will glorify God in all my words and deeds. This also applies to my family relations.


I will make time for my family and strengthen my relationship with them, use my words to affirm and encourage, and live out Christ’s teachings as I MODEL to them an authentic Christ-centered life.


I will make our household "Christ-centered".... because JESUS is FIRST and FOREMOST in my family!



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top