Serve in Jesus Name

0


"In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”

–(Matthew 7:12, NASB)


REFLECTION:

  1. How do I live my life for others? Do I love my neighbor as myself?
  2. In all of my relationships, am I living to bless others? 
  3. Am I here to live only for myself, or to bless others in the name of JESUS?


ACTION POINT:

Whatever I desire for men to do to me, I shall also do to them. This is the very character of God that guides how we should interact and relate to one another.


JESUS teaches us the "golden rule" for how to live and behave in life, that "we should treat people the way we would like other people to treat us.”


"Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these” (Mark 12:31). The truth is, if I don't learn to love and bless the people around me which are visible, I won't ever learn to love God who is invisible.


By the grace of God, I will focus less on my needs and my desires,  and instead hear those around me and serve them in JESUS' name and do for them what I would want done for me. I will follow JESUS' teaching of "LOVING MY NEIGHBORS AS MYSELF”! 🙏🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top