Spiritual Healing

0


"Bless the LORD, O my soul, ... Who pardons all your iniquities, Who HEALS all your diseases."

(Psalm 103:2-3, NASB)


REFLECTION:

  1. When faced with sicknesses, diseases, and illnesses, how do I respond?
  2. Is it God's desire to heal me all the time in this life, or does He have other plans to show His glory through my weakness? 
  3. Do I blame God for my condition? Or, do I remain steadfast in my faith and put my trust in His holy plan?


ACTION POINT:

We all need healing in one way or another, a healing only God can give, and whether we are facing a physical ailment or one that is mental, emotional, or spiritual, seeking God's help is the best response. 


I will always remind myself that God is a Holy God who heals all diseases and forgives all sins. And in this world, God truly heals -- all healing that we receive comes from Him. 


Someday, all sickness and death will be gone (Revelation 21:4). But until then, there is a greater healing in this world: the cleansing of sinful hearts that God performs every day, because more valuable than physical healing is SPIRITUAL healing. 


Whatever my health condition might be, I will remain appreciative of my blessings. I will continue to serve JESUS my Healer, and be a blessing to others. I will continue to WORSHIP GOD even in the midst of my difficulties!



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top